The City of Beaufort offers many of its larger parks for rental and reservations for special events.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park -- Downtown
- Pigeon Point Park -- 1512 Pigeon Point Road
- Washington Street Park -- 1003 Washington St.
- Cuthbert Park -- off Lafayette St.
- Wilson Park -- Ribaut Road across from Hermitage Road
- Southside Park -- 2614 Southside Blvd.
- Thomas Calhoun Park -- 1141 Ribaut Road
- The Bluff -- Bay Street
- Cannon Park -- Bay Street
Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park
Named after longtime Beaufort Mayor Henry C. Chambers, this beautiful park is the crown jewel of the City. Set against the backdrop of the Beaufort River and the Woods Memorial Bridge, and flanked by restaurants and shops in our beautiful historic downtown, the park is truly one-of-a-kind. Locals and visitors can spend time strolling the promenade along the seawall, relaxing in beautiful garden spaces and enjoying the expansive views of the inter-coastal waterways. As the host site of Beaufort heritage festivals, special events, and community events, this iconic park has something special to offer everyone.
The park has spaces that can be reserved for:
Large-scale festivals, special events, weddings and wedding receptions, graduation ceremonies, concerts, and more.
Waterfront Park map
Waterfront Park special events policies
Reserve a park
To find out more about reserving any of our parks, including Waterfront Park, please contact:
Downtown Operations & Community Services